Tue, May 21|
Cream Tea and Meet the Author with Alexandra Potter
Meet Author Alexandra Potter, author of Confessions, One Good Thing and More Confessions, over a delicious cream tea.
Time & Location
May 21, 2024, 2:30 PM
Grassington, 7 The Square, Grassington, Skipton BD23 5AQ, UK
About the event
Our Cream Tea and Meet The Author Event with Alexandra Potter. Author of Confessions, One Good Thing and More Confessions.
There is no magical land you finally arrive at where everything is figured out, fixed and sorted. Life, like us, is a sum of moving parts, and if we are lucky, we get to keep figuring it out and laughing in the face of it all. Nell is back. Her life still isn't going to plan. And she's still asking the big questions and getting none of the answers. Like, for example:
1. Why is falling in love so easy, but staying in love so hard?
2. What do you do when your friendships are put to the ultimate test?
3. Can we ever really live in the moment and leave the past behind?
4. When everything goes tits up, do you fall apart or jump on a plane to LA with Cricket (an eighty-something widow and your BFF)?
5. And when all else fails, will celebrity-scented candles, smashed avocados and Instagram filters save us?
In this hilarious, un-put-downable follow-up to the bestselling Confessions of a Forty-Something F##k Up there are laugh-out-loud lessons to be learned, truths to be told, adventures to go on and joys to discover. But first, Nell has some more confessions.
- Ticket type
Cream Tea & Meet Alexandra PPrice£7.00
+£0.18 service fee+£0.18 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out